Rich's 30G Cube Build.... Yea This One!

well the tile wall did not work water kept creeping through the seems and getting past the glass so i had to order a overflow wall with my custom sump. it will be 2 weeks. dam... so now im ordering my zeovit stuff and i have the water circuating in a spare tank i have so the rock cures etc.

Where did you find a sump to fit in this stand? I have been looking for one to go under my 30 cube for quite a while.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14321444#post14321444 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by joepacu
Where did you find a sump to fit in this stand? I have been looking for one to go under my 30 cube for quite a while.

that pet place.

it was about 130 shipped.

the light just came in today. im pretty happy for the money i paid.

DSC01442.jpg

DSC01445.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

DSC01448.jpg

DSC01449.jpg

a few progress pics i figure i would post. im still waiting on my:

rio3100 Return pump eta 2/10

vortech mp40wv2 shipped already eta friday

Profilux 3 unit stand alone doser... waiting to hear eta

overflow wall made out of black acrylic pending....

zeo products.

lately i have been picking out the types of corals i would like to have any opinions are welcome. i like sps, zoos, and blastos but i dont think blastos or acans like my lighting.

DSC01453.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01450-1.jpg

Here are some new PICS! Im waiting on my replacement wet side from vortech and i am using a phos ban reactor to house my carbon. i added some chromis and a trial frag. dosing Zeovit products.

I also added a temp gauge and have my doser topping of the tank with fresh water.

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01463-1.jpg

DSC01464.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

That's looking great. I have a 30 cube I'll be starting as soon as the weather warms and I can FW test it outside. I had a sump custom made to fit in the stand though. Is that an eshopps sump? A link might be appreciated by some as that is one of the major issues in turning the 30 cube into a reef- finding a sump that will fit in the stand. I think this is going to turn out very nicely for you.

EDIT:

Is that crushed coral?

Back