RO/DI keeps running and will not shut off

Radicaljbr

My RODI keeps running and won't stop wasting water in my 5 stage system. I recently moved it from one side of our basement to the other side in preparation of moving my entire tank system. After moving it I changed all 5 filters including the DI and the 75 gpd membrane. I hooked it up and stated the water and now it won't stop running. I have everything turned off so water is not going to anything. Not a fridge, not a tank....no where. The pressure gauge never gets very high either. I took apart the ASOV and cleaned it and everything and put it back together and still the unit will not stop wasting water.

Any suggestions?

Have you double checked all your hose connections to make sure things are plumbed correctly. If that's all good I'd say replace the ASOV.

I actually figured it out! When I moved it across the house I also installed a new saddle valve. Apparently I didn't seat the valve all the way so I only had a pin size hole in the copper mail line leaving me with no pressure. I reinstalled it and all is fine now!!!

Thank you

Back