rodi hookup diagram?

there's a few more pictures with flash and a close-up of the actual aso.

i will ask tomorrow if not having a check valve directly off each membrane is an issue, but since the membranes are producing properly i don't think that's the issue.

i think your restrictor is wrong you should be making closer to 180 gpd at 80psi.. my brs 75gpd makes 100 to 120 gpd at 45-70 psi.... have you tested your waste to product ratio?

here is a video of my aso valve in action.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tq-YXtnz5wY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i think your restrictor is wrong you should be making closer to 180 gpd at 80psi.. my brs 75gpd makes 100 to 120 gpd at 45-70 psi.... have you tested your waste to product ratio?

Not yet no, I'll do that tomorrow when i wake up. I also shot Jeremy at spectrapure a pm so hopefully he will chime in. Worst case i can order another check valve, maybe they sent me the wrong restrictor too.

I'm not clear on what the problem is.

Already asked: what is the rates of flow, in milliliters per minute, of both the brine and product lines.

No, you don't need two check valves - you were right with combining the two product lines into one check valve then through the unlabeled ports of the ASO.

Scott at SpectraPure

I'm not clear on what the problem is.

Already asked: what is the rates of flow, in milliliters per minute, of both the brine and product lines.

No, you don't need two check valves - you were right with combining the two product lines into one check valve then through the unlabeled ports of the ASO.

Scott at SpectraPure

Okay so I unplugged hoses and measured output just now.

Booster pump pressure pushing to 80 Psi output
Product water: 415 ml/Minute --> 6.58 GPH
Waste water: 1300 ml/Minute --> 20 GPH
Product water per day: 157 gallons
Ratio: 3:1

Good news is that after letting it run with the product line turned off after about 120 seconds the booster pump shuts off, and the waste line stops running. So it is working as intended, I just was not giving it enough time to do it's thing is all. Awesome super happy now! Thanks for all the help guys.

Okay so I unplugged hoses and measured output just now.

Booster pump pressure pushing to 80 Psi output
Product water: 415 ml/Minute --> 6.58 GPH
Waste water: 1300 ml/Minute --> 20 GPH
Product water per day: 157 gallons
Ratio: 3:1

Good news is that after letting it run with the product line turned off after about 120 seconds the booster pump shuts off, and the waste line stops running. So it is working as intended, I just was not giving it enough time to do it's thing is all. Awesome super happy now! Thanks for all the help guys.

Your welcome. Sometimes i bang my head against the wall over a issue then find out the issue is my lack of patience.. :lolspin:

Back