Roy's List Updated: 11 more species added.

Gonodactylus

Premium Member
It has been a few years since I added any more species to Roy's List. I've added 11 more species. In keeping with the initial goal of the list, I have only included species that I have seen in the aquarium trade or that have a reasonable chance of appearing as hitch-hikers. Obviously, the list doesn't include all species that you might encounter, but the coverage is fairly broad. Missing are a few species that have not yet been described and named including two that I found in aquarium stores. This is just a reminder that you never know when or where a new stomatopod is going to pop up. If you see something that isn't on Roy's List, I would be happy to try to ID it.

Enjoy.

Roy

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/arthropoda/crustacea/malacostraca/eumalacostraca/royslist/index.html

Thank you for adding more. I'm looking forward to perusing the new additions. I'm sure that most of us would happily read through every single cataloged species of mantis shrimp if we had it available to us. Of course, that would be a pretty big list!

Back