Ruby Red

When I get the chance, I'll try and get a better pic of mine with my new lights. As for growth, they were reall slow at growing for the first year I had them. They have since started to grow a bit faster. Since I changed over to MH lights, I've noticed that they don't extend up from the rock near as much as they used to. Keep the thread going.

PaulB, I'll PM you next week when I get back home.

redsparkles.jpg

I seem to have a lot of trouble getting these to multiply.

Thats a really great colour! Ill have to keep my eyes open to find ones like that in the future!

Tim

I have two 400w radiums on a HQI ballast. The lights are only a few months old. These are placed all the way to the side of the tank about 6 or 8 inches from the bottom.

Do you guys target feed them? If so, what do you feed?

Melissa

I think Tongs in HB has a large rock of these for $99 but Iââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢m not very sure. I dropped by last night and was looking at it for 45min straight but decided to pass because that place blast there coral with so much actinic itââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s hard to tell whatââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s what. I did buy a ric from them and after I took it home and put it under 14k lighting it turned out to be a completely diff color. But itââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s still a decent piece for the price I paid so Iââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢m still happy with it.

Kevin good thing you passed. I went to Tongs and saw the rock and they aren't the same zo's. The ones at tongs have lots of brown in them and don't look the same. You'd be bummed I think if you bought that rock.

Back