Ruby Red

and mine
ruby.jpg

It always seems that all the odd/unique zoo frags are in the Western United States. Its not enough that all you Californians have access to the ocean, gorgeous weather and the Rocky Mountains but you have to have all the cool corals too. I guess the your threat of mud slides and earthquakes make me feel a little better.;)

But seriously those ruby reds are unbelievable does anyone in the mid west have any?

Chris

synergy,

I've sent dozens of frags out to people all over the states, so they are out there. Not just on the West coast. It's if people want to frag them out.:mixed: You just got to know the right person to contact :love2:

notice the growth from the first pic when I got it. And now about 1.5 month later. there are zoas on the other side too. =)

Servo there is no brown in mine, must be the pictures as mine are all red in different shades. They are much nicer in person.

Curious to see a pic of these under Power Compacts !!!

How much does the color or "glitter" change ?

In my experience these are the slowest growing zoanthids I have ever had. Kept under low light, high light, three different tanks with little flow to high flow. Always a slow grower.

Blown63 sure we can see if they are the same or different whenever it works out for you.

update. took these pics last night. I had them on the sand bed and they outgrew the rock they were on fast. I set them higher in the tank on a big piece of live rock so they can grow on it. Hopefully they get a grip on the rock fast. =P
glred.jpg

glredfull1.jpg

I thought this thread was closed?

Back