Rw15 review/vs Wp40

Jebao wp40 or rw15?

Jebao wp40 or rw15?

Hi,
I have a 2meter long tank with 80cm wide and 60cm high. Aquascape is like two islands on each side, still have plenty of room from back and front side. Right now i run 5 Korallia's and jebao WP 25 I have these 3 on the back and three on the front side of the same side. I wish to replace all with just two jebao wp40 or RW15 what are your toughts? I would mount them on just one side... Thanks for any help

How does the rw15 compare against the wp40 in the wave modes (w1 / w2 / w3)? Better, worse, pretty much the same?

I run a single wp40 in my own 90g right now, set on w1 or w2 continuously... I am very happy with it, I am able to get that 'wave' ebbing flow throughout the tank with just the 1 pump. Been running 17 months w/o any problems.

Corals seem to love that pulsing 'wave' flow as well. So, not a lot of incentive to change anything.

But if the rw15 is at least as good as the wp40 in this aspect, it might persuade me to pull the trigger - since the 15 would take up less space in the tank (and probably look a little less conspicuous on the side glass where the 40 is now)

Back