Sad day for my Tank

This is awesome news Z. I'm super happy to see these pictures. Everything looks very healthy. Great job!

Glad you stuck with it Z. Must have been some wq issue. All the pieces have done well in mine if you need them back

DO you have any softies in your tank?
Mushrooms, leather, palys. or rocordia?
I have a close friend that's been doing some research.
Softie corals have some of the most toxic poison of any living creature.
He's hypothesis on RTN is that the same toxin that comes from softies and leathers, might be the culprit.
I'm obviously not saying that that's what caused it, but it's kind of exciting to know people are researching RTN.
And it may sound like snake oil, but I've used ReefGrow's RTN destroyer and had awesome results.
Might be just coincidence, but i saved about half of my acros from RTN..
Food for thought

Yes I have rics mushrooms and palys. I thought so too but the amount of carbon I ran should have helped. It seems I turned for the better after poly filter and massive water changes. Can you share any research that you might have come across?

DO you have any softies in your tank?
Mushrooms, leather, palys. or rocordia?
I have a close friend that's been doing some research.
Softie corals have some of the most toxic poison of any living creature.
He's hypothesis on RTN is that the same toxin that comes from softies and leathers, might be the culprit.
I'm obviously not saying that that's what caused it, but it's kind of exciting to know people are researching RTN.
And it may sound like snake oil, but I've used ReefGrow's RTN destroyer and had awesome results.
Might be just coincidence, but i saved about half of my acros from RTN..
Food for thought

sounds plausible but people with sps only tanks still get rtn

Back