Sam's 7.5g Do!Aqua cube lit by 320 Christmas LED lights

Yes and no, some of the coral seemed to react well when the light came on (rics, yuma, and frogspawn) while the other coral didn't even have a reaction when the light came on/off (toadstool, rock flower anemone, and maxi mini) I did not test it long enough to see if it would sustain the coral, but my guess is it wouldn't. I just didn't have any coral that I wanted to test it on.

Love that little nano cube. Can't wait to see the led lighting with those maxi mini nems in there.

How many nems do you have in there?

I have 2 morphs at the moment, but I'm hoping to have 5+ once I finish trading some of the clones I made. Do you have a thread for your 7g? that coral combination sounds awesome!

I have 2 morphs at the moment, but I'm hoping to have 5+ once I finish trading some of the clones I made. Do you have a thread for your 7g? that coral combination sounds awesome!

I think I started one for the 7 gallon awhile back on another forum. It is a 7 gallon AGA minibow.

Cheers,
Alex

Is it possible for a mod to change the name of this thread to "Sam's 7.5g Do!aqua cube"? I don't want the title to be misleading.

Thanks!

Back