SCMAS August Meeting
SCMAS Members:

Here are the details for the August meeting:

When: Saturday, August 25th
1pm

Where : Tim's (Huhhhhh)
4930 Molly Pond Court
Colorado Springs, CO 80917

Tim will be hosting this month's meeting, and it will be a pot luck! Please try to post how many people will be attending and what you will be bringing so not everyone brings the same thing.

At this time the Board (Chris) is working with one of our new sponsors, to have them attend the meeting and introduce themselves. Details will be posted as they become available.

Map to Tim's

Membership cards will be ready for everyone
who has submitted their information. If you have attended at least two meetings, and have not yet
submitted your information please refer to this thread:

Membership Cards

Thanks to Tim for hosting this month's meeting!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me:

Rita
rlj15@comcast.net

I will be there. I may try and talk Kelly into coming also but that probably won't happen. I will bring a couple bags of Tostitos, and my rice and bean dip.

I'll be there, Thurge............thinking of that bean dip is making me hungry right now LOL!

Ok the girls got involved (Kathy & Tiffany) and the "pot luck" is out and the "they will take care of it" is in.

I will say there will be a pretty sweet dessert (pun intended)
provided.

All you need to do is show up.

:( My mom and sister are coming to town so I probably won't make it. I'll try to get them to come with me, but it may be a short visit.

I'll be there, bringing pods for members tanks and hand rolled truffles for members mouths....

though the more I think about it phyto and green kool aid sounds like it could be a fun mix.....

ah no pot luck, no truffles.... there I go responding before reading the whole thread again... saves me a days work though!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10498905#post10498905 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by thejrc
I'll be there, bringing pods for members tanks and hand rolled truffles for members mouths....

I think we can make an exception here, bring 'em if you want. I'm sure the girls won't mind.:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10581654#post10581654 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JinxXx0085
I didn't wanted to be a pest but I was wondering what is the highlight of this meeting?
JinxXx0085 the highlight will be when you showup :D

I think we are going to look at some bugs and pods under a microscope and I can show how fast a 30 gal. water can be done.

I'll have the par meter here also so we can do a demo on that.

Hopefully the guys at Premier fish & reef in Denver are going to stop by talk about the store and donate some nice stuff to the raffle. The raffle and great food are always a good reason to come to our meetings!

Back