SCMAS August Meeting

ok I got the email from denver, Will from Premier will be at the meeting and will be bringing us stuff for the raffle so you won't want to miss this one.
We're gonna have food provided, awesome raffle and a look at the engineering marvel Tim has created with a 125 and a 90 upstairs all plumbed together...................it's mindboggling really.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10605580#post10605580 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JinxXx0085
I, me, myself will be there. See ya all there.

To be clear... will this be a potluck where everybody brings a side?

No potluck. The food will be provided.

Re: SCMAS August Meeting

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10454374#post10454374 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reet15 ....
Tim will be hosting this month's meeting, and it will be a pot luck! Please try to post how many people will be attending and what you will be bringing so not everyone brings the same thing.
This is why I asked the question in previous post :p
Good to have a clear answer. Thanks Huhhh!

Im going to try and make this one. Is it 2 meetings a year, or in a 12 month period to be a member? The last meeting I was at was at Erics. (calvin415)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10616125#post10616125 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bigsittingrock
Im going to try and make this one. Is it 2 meetings a year, or in a 12 month period to be a member? The last meeting I was at was at Erics. (calvin415)
It's just two meetings. Doesn't matter when.

The meeting was great, thanks Kathy for the food, I'm stuffed!
I forgot about the chocolate fountain, I'm gonna go back over and get some of that. All in all a very relaxing day and the tanks are looking great Tim & Kathy
Thanks seascapes for the salt, good job winning it Russ.
Thanks to Premier for all the corals and drygoods donation. The blue milli i bought is crazy nice, its about the brightest coral in my tank! Shannon won the same piece, I know he is going to be happy with it!
Chris

A big thanks to everyone who showed up once again proving to me that my house is way to small.

Thank You Seascape for donating the bucket of Tropic Marin salt even though I didn't win it.

Thank you Will from Premier for all the corals and dry goods making sure we had more than just one raffle item. All in all I think we hit around the $300 mark.

Another big thanks to Joe for all the pods. My pipefish and Mandrins love you for it. Keep up that good work. Thanks for bringing the scope so I could see that silly Red Bug Dance.

Big thanks to Tim and Kathy for the having everyone over. Also an awsome job by Kathy and Tiffany for the great food and fountain.

I really like all the engineering you have done with the sumps and refugium. Very clean and efficient.

Another great meet! Some new faces is always appreciated! Tim and Cathy, thanks for hosting! You guys went above and beyond. Thanks Seascape for the salt!! And also to Premier for the most excellent donation of live and drygoods and help us raise the club funds a bit more!!! Man this club rocks!!

Tim and Kathy, thanks so much for hosting us, we can be a motley crew!!!! The food was great and the tanks are awsome. I love your attention to detail. Now if I can just win something at the raffles.......

Thanks Tim and Kathy for having us at your home. Tanks look great the food was great. Although I didn't win any raffle items (at least I got some pods SCORE) thanks to Seascapes and Premier.

Another amazing meeting..... Thanks to Tim, and Kathy for hosting. The tanks look great! Thanks to Will and Jim and Sage for the Raffle Items as well.... :D the Ric looks great in my nano.

Tim,Kathy, Thanks for all the work you put into the meeting. Will,Jim,Sage, Thanks for the awesome raffle. To all the rest it was good to meet a lot of you. I meant to get some pods but forgot but thanks for bringing them Joe.

Thank you Kathy and Tim for having us all at your house. Your home is a beautiful!! I love the paintings on the wall. It sure is much better than just olde boring white walls.
Food was awesome, I felt spoiled ;)
The fish tanks were just awesome, they're so beautiful. I shall scrub my rocks soon enough :D :D

Back