SCMAS CHRISTMAS PARTY for Active members December 6th

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
We are finalizing catering for the Christmas Party and Santa is checking his list to make sure all the active members are going to make an appearance. The party is limited to club members who have attended 4 meetings or helped out with the club over the year. Please PM and email me if you plan on attending and your name is not on the list below. The party does cost $20 per member and each member can buy one extra ticket for their spouse or significant other, no reefer buddies!

The Christmas Party is the clubs way of saying thank you for active members who support the club. The Door prizes and members raffle will make many Christmas wishes come true:)

The list was supposed to be in by Monday the 1st and I should have posted this sooner but we had a great Thanksgiving weekend with the family. We have been working hard cleaning up Pirates Cove getting ready to host the Christmas Party.

The Party will be in Cypress at Pirates Cove and Greg Carroll will email address so if you have not got his emails this is your last chance to sign up for the Christmas Party. See you this Saturday

Please email me ASAP if your name is not on the list? pciscott@pacbell.net

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

Scott & Kelly Steinberger
Greg Carroll + 1
Marc & Liz Trimble
Cody Bean + 1
Phil Haro
Greg Fryling +1
Ivan Wolder +1
Jose Serrano +1
John Delgadillo
Mike Gruneisen +1
Kurt Kiser +1
David Knowles +1
Kevin Tsai
Roger Tyler
Jorge & Liz Vazquez
Jose Vergara +1
Robert Virga
Freddy & Nataly Zavalza
Scott Carroll
Terry Hemmert
Roy Arena +1
Randy Van Natta
John Woelfel
Beau Bouvier
Jennifer Toms +1
Leo Chen +1
Randy Saenger
Kim Le +1
George Nicholson +2
Cory Gavid
Eddie Bader
Jennifer Berthon
Omar Banks +1
Danny Rodriguez +1
Richard McKellips
Brent Pilon +1
Leonard Hollis

Thank you to all you awesome SCMAS club members who make this hobby so enjoyable.

I have added

Hugo Z +1
Sreve Carroll +1
Steve Garrett +2

Please get back to me today if you are not on the list!

Jerry Del Rio+1
Mike Epperson +1
Keith Rowley
Frank Lim

See you all Saturday at 6pm, Greg should be sending out email with directions to Pirates Cove in Cypress if you do not get them please email, text, or pm me by Friday as I will be super busy Saturday.

Remember the party is BYOB so bring your own alcohol, we will have non alcoholic beverages covered.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

Back