SCMAS Meeting April 19 (Speaker: Bob Fenner)

Yeah but what about peas and hot dogs?

The fish in Hawaii loved thawed frozen peas although I have never fed any to my tank. One of the dive shops suggested the peas. That does not meany they atr particularly healthy for them. Pretty much everyone in my tank loves a bit of banana once or twice a week. Tangs, wrasse, angles, snthias, trigger, cardinals, clowns, psoudochromis and even fire fish go after it.

The fish in Hawaii loved thawed frozen peas although I have never fed any to my tank. One of the dive shops suggested the peas. That does not meany they atr particularly healthy for them. Pretty much everyone in my tank loves a bit of banana once or twice a week. Tangs, wrasse, angles, snthias, trigger, cardinals, clowns, psoudochromis and even fire fish go after it.

Last time I was in Hawaii, the peas thing had been banned. The fish have a hard time digesting them and it makes them way to comfortable around people.

That’s good to know, for when I get the chance to go back. I did not feed them peas or anything else myself, but was told too. I am pretty sure is was by a Snorkel Bob’s store. It was a long time ago.

Oh? Tell me more :reading:

Well, for one, you'll get a membership card that doubles as an algae scraper! :wave:

Members also get free membership to Reef-A-Palooza both days.

We have members only field trips, tank tours, and an amazing Holiday Party (with qualifications) that only members can attend.

Back