SCRK club meeting- September 22nd with Scott Fellman

I'm looking forward to the meeting! With Cody out of town I figure I've at least got a chance to win something in the raffle. I'm cleaning out my tank so it is less cluttered, so I have a lot of cheap $5.00 frags I plan on bringing: zoa's, Paly's, frogspawn, some Dragon's Breath Flame Algae, SPS...

Hey Mike, will you save me a DB Flame algae? My new tank needs it, lol.

Can someone bring some refractometer calibration fluid for me to borrow. I got a refractometer that might need checking up.

Can someone bring some refractometer calibration fluid for me to borrow. I got a refractometer that might need checking up.

I'll bring some, but I'm sure Age of Aquariums has a drop you could borrow. I think they carry it if you want to purchase some for around $5.00

Great meeting! Thanks to all who put it on! We had a great time, great speaker, got to meet some other reefers, and got a few new corals! :).

Phil won the corals, it's a shame to send such a beautiful collection of corals to an early death! No meeting next month since we are all going to be at Reef-A-Palooza at the OC Fairgrounds, but I'm looking forward to the November meeting.

meeting

meeting

Great meeting guys! (My first SCRK meeting) you guys have a great turn out. I came in halfway through but stayed for the raffle and won a bucket of DD Salt.

I just wanted to say that the speaker Scott did a fantastic job with his presentation,
A very smart and funny speaker, Thanks for an informative evening
Danny

+1 on Scott's great presentation!

Now my gf is telling me to stop getting more fish and corals which would overloading my tank population.

Back