Sea Monsters Revealed Mosi Trip!!

Nwest

Mosi has a new exhibit featuring creatures of the sea. This exhibit is just like the human exhibit that was there had before showing all different aspects of the body. Animals in the exhibit include a 6-foot-wide manta ray, a 15-foot-long mako shark, a giant squid, and an 18-foot-long, 3,000 pound whale shark.

The club will be setting up a group field trip to it instead of a meeting in May. The date will be May 11th figured we could meet there at 10am. The price of admission for the exhibit and a general admission to mosi will be $20 for adults and $13 for children 12 & under for club members. Payment to the club is due by April 26th.

Lets start a head Count.

Me+Wife

I am thinking about closing my shop for the day and me and the wife going. I will just have to pay the reg fee to get in I guess

Unfortunately, the trip to MOSI is being cancelled due to lack of interest. Refunds will be issued to the few members that paid via Paypal.

Thank you

Will there be a alternate meeting place for this month?

Unfortunately, there will not be a meeting this month.
As soon as June's host has confirmed we will post the info for that meeting.
Additionally, we have one or two other "fieldtrips" that we are working on for the near future.

Ft desoto trip today at 2. If anyone else is interested. It's the 50th anniersary my mom said so there will be not 5$ charge to get in and there will be live bands and stuff.

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows I went to MOSI with the wife and had A great time. There was A lot more there then maybe was first thought. It did help that I am very into cephalopods and there was a nice area for them "had to correct them on the plural of octopus is octopus not octopi but thats a new thing". Anyway if anyone has the time "GO" its a good time and worth it. No its not about coral but its still great.

Back