Seachange

120G Approximate DT + Sump

Aquaforest Probiotic Salt - 10% wc weekly

Pro Bio S + Np Pro (dosing version) - 4 drops in the day

Coral Amino,Build,Energy,Vitality - 3 to 4 drops at night, alternate A+V & B+E.

Power Food + Phyto Mix - 2-3 times a week at night + spot feed for LPS.

Component 123 - 150ml via dosing pump dosing @ 5 times throughout the day @ 5 mins interval between each component.

Chemical filtration - Zeomix + Carbon + Phos Minus Stacked in a tlf phosban 550 changed every 4-5 weeks.

Biomedia filtration - Seachem Matrix + Sera Siporax approx 10l together.

Fish V + Garlic oil - 1 drop per cube of mysis or whatever frozen food I feed 2-3 times a week.The fishes also get timed pellet feed twice everyday.

Parameters
KH - 6.4-6.7
MG - 1350
CA - 420-440
NO3 - 2-3ppm
PO4 - 0 - 0.03ppm

I have been running Aquaforest Since day 1. The tank is now 10 months old.

Adopted a couple of really brown out colonies and trying to see if I can get back color and health with Aquaforest.Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful Seachange!
I see that our dosing and volumes and products are very close, I absolutely love the contrast in colors and diversity in corals. You LPS on the bottom are stunning to say the least, not to take away from the acros, as they are spot on as well! Cheers and thanks for posting this amazing tank :)

Very nice.

How many gallons is your display tank?

Hi Kev, the DT is approx 90 gallons.

Great looking tank! Your photography skills are very good also.

Thank you Neil! Just an amateur photographer who shoots in pre programmed mode all the time. Most cameras are very smart these days they can guess pretty well the type of shot you are after.

Beautiful Seachange!
I see that our dosing and volumes and products are very close, I absolutely love the contrast in colors and diversity in corals. You LPS on the bottom are stunning to say the least, not to take away from the acros, as they are spot on as well! Cheers and thanks for posting this amazing tank :)

Thank you Perry for your kind words.

I am very impressed with the number of amazing reefs I have seen in this forum. It blows me away and the amount of sharing and knowledge being exchanged is second to none. I see the amount of respect among reefers is very high too.

Cheers
Riz

Seachange

Still working on some of the colors to get to where I want them to be.

Last edited:
hey @lifeisbetterunderwater man your system is jam packed with eye candy everywhere you're indeed a talented marine aquarist and photographer

Last edited:
Back