Sellin some rock and livestock

Fliger

I will try to get pix up tomorrow but I have 3 or 4 large pieces of LR, all have a LOT of nice zoanthids. One rock also has two awesome pieces of insane green hydnopora. The rocks are pretty large, all over 10 pounds. Also have some fish for sale, gonna sell em cheap as long as they go to a good home. Also a very large piece of GSP, really bright green. Also a pretty nice clam, I think its a blue maxima - about 4-5". Prolly lookin for $3/lb for the rock, fish will be like ten bucks and maybe $30 for the clam?

I'll post pix tomorrow, just wanted to give a heads up. The only downside to the rock is there are a few aptasia in that tank - I have some Joe's Juice that I'll nuke whatever I can see with.

could I come by and check out the stock? We could also knock back a nice 6 pack of blue moon if you like wheat ale

depending on the fish I would be interested. I am also a beer fan so tell me what you like and I'll bring a 6er to share

Hey all, I got a ton of PM's on this so lemme get some pix up and go thru the PM's in order.

Trying to go back thru PM's and posts - lhoo was first on the clam, and another guy wants #100 of LR. That might clean me out. I'm gonna give the GSP and a few fish to him if he buys the LR. I'll get some pix up tonight. I'll post tomorrow what is left.

Back