Selling my 400G tank. Complete system for sale.

I am thinking of selling my set up too... but it looks like nobody wants to go big time anymore....

I am thinking of selling my set up too... but it looks like nobody wants to go big time anymore....

Wait, your 300g Envision glass tank? Didn't you just set that up? I love your metal stand. I would have definitely have been interested a couple of months ago before I got my 375g acrylic. Too bad...

Willing to part out if some one is really interested in the tank and stand only.

But I'd need a deposit and be given time to sell of the larger livestock as they are too big for the 120 I'm setting up.

Will you ship live organisms to Florida?

*Purely asking for research purposes for a Marine Bio class at University of Central Florida*

Unfortunately no. I'm not set up to handle anything like that. Nor am I sure where to go to have a 12" + fish packaged up well enough to survive a trip across country.

Bump, would like to have this thing gone. Ill take $2K for everything.

Or hit me up if you want something specific. I'm ready to part out.

Ray, i understand. i have sold my tank. and much of the livestock. still have the tank for a few more weeks. we are done and looking forward to more time to ...?

good luck. you have some great fish there.

Carl

I still have one hammer. Most of the big fish are gone. I'm dropping the price to 1K, but I'm keeping one skimmer, one heater, the Korallias and controller and the LED lights so I can set up my 130. Still a good deal.

Only if you plan on cleaning it Corey. Then I guess you could live vicariously thru me. Oh wait, you already do that with everyone else here on RC since your tank dosent have water. :)
I'll take a 10 X 4 X 2 so I don't have to swim any more. Or go 12 if the Boss will let me. :)

Back