selling tank local (el paso)

neal90

I have a 20 gal tank that I am needing to sell. I would like to sell the hole tank and all the living stuff in it at one time. Its a 20 gal reef tank. With 3 fish (one purple fire fish one watchman goby and one royal gramma) all the fish get along well and have been in the tank for over a year. The tank has Lots of coral. lps sps. Its a full mixed reef tank. A few of the coral that are worth talking about are the kyptonite candy cane 40+ heads, 2 ausie acan colonies with 10+ heads all together. A VERY nice yellow plate coral. And a big nice read
montipora digitat. And a VERY nice blue crocea clam that has been in the tank for over a year and growing very well under t5 lighting. The tank has MANY more corals in it, and around 30+ lbs of live rock. It will also come with 2 power heads and an in tank euro-reef skimmer. And a sundial t5 lighting. I also have all kinds of little stuff to throw in i.e carbon and small stuff like that. I will NOT ship stuff and if i cant sell the hole tank i will take it to a LFS and sell it. Im asking $300.00 for all. The lighting, tank and skimmer cost more than that. Just give me a call ANNY time at 512-705-1831. If i dont pick up just text me and Ill call you back

I just wanna say something on behalf of my buddy Neal. I have been to his house a couple of times and have seen his setup and it has been the most impressive 20g I have ever seen. Most of what I have came from his tank. The equipment is well worth more then what he is asking for. Judging by the prices you see around town at our LFSs the livestock alone he has is worth 4 or 5 times what he is asking. If I had the money I would most definitely snag this crazy deal.
Neal I wish you luck in your future and thank you for starting my tank and my hobby with your generosity!
Freddy

I have a bunch of pics I can text people not the best but if some gets it by Tuesday I'll throw in a full auto- top off kit also. My number is 512-705-1831 thanks

IMG_0520.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0519.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0518.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0517.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0516.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0515.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0513.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0511.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0510.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0508.jpg
[/IMG]

If anny one picks up the tank tuesday ill let it all go. ecotech is NOT included and the euro-reef will come with it and all the above in the first post. But if you get it tuesday ill let it go for $250.00 for all of it

Last edited:
wow its very nice, very good deal too. id take it but had a break thru recently to keep focused and go with what i had planned on my tanks first. my 20 gallon will be a ricordea tank.

Back