Seneye

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
Anyone local using this? I just bought one but just wondering. Mines not here yet. Don't care about ph or temp monitoring. I want to use the ammonia for new setups and qt tank. Also want to use the par meter but mainly the spectrum stuff will be very cool to play with.

Roger

I'm interested in learning of your experience with it. I don't like the fact that you have to buy a new chip/strip every month in order to monitor stuff, but I do like the idea of the Par sensor.

Following.

I've read a few reviews on it. In a few of them they compared readings to the Apogee PAR meter. The results were less than stellar.

I'm interested in learning of your experience with it. I don't like the fact that you have to buy a new chip/strip every month in order to monitor stuff, but I do like the idea of the Par sensor.

Following.

Well I don't think I need to buy new pads for the par and spectrum readings just the ammonia since I don't need temp or ph since I run apex.

I've read a few reviews on it. In a few of them they compared readings to the Apogee PAR meter. The results were less than stellar.

That's odd cause I saw the bulk reef supply you tube yesterday and they compared it to the much higher end par meter then the approved and the reeding were less then 10% off that's plenty accurate for me.

Roger

I agree 100% you don't need to buy the replacement pads, if you are not using it for measuring some levels.

Please keep us posted on your experience.

Is that 10% + or minus? 20% possible swing is kind of crazy. I am used to working with 1 to 3% max. I guess if it is consistent is the major concern. I have to look this thing up and see what it is.

Is that 10% + or minus? 20% possible swing is kind of crazy. I am used to working with 1 to 3% max. I guess if it is consistent is the major concern. I have to look this thing up and see what it is.

I don't think the error is written anywhere. It was what bulk reef supply noticed with comparing to there lab grade professional equipment. That being said even 20% for par I don't c the need to be any more accurate since there is absolutely so scientific info on what par corals live / thrive in that has the need for a smaller window then 20%.

Oh man,

I got excited when I saw this thread was updated. Oh well, I'm sure it will be here soon.

Just an Fyi on supply. Due to Black Friday some orders I believe were delayed. we had two new shipments arrive going out to dealers both Friday last week and again tomorrow.

If you are waiting drop me a PM and I will see what I can do

Regards
Michael
Seneye USA

mine came in 3 days.... trying to use the light meter function... no luck. im starting to think the disc needs to be in place to work??

I was able to get it hooked up to my laptop and see the Light meters. I still don't have it doing much with the Seneye Cloud. Anyone else make any headway?

Back