Seneye

If u did help 1 on a forum u may save weeks of work by helping many after they read the thread. Just a thought.

We can not remote log into your unit or send any files required by a forum. Furthermore your personal support no longer becomes personal. We often require personal log in details to assist.

I c now. Yes remote login would be hard :). One of theses days I will get a chance to play with mine more. I couldn't get the kalvin rating to work, but other then that it seems fine

I haven't had much luck getting this thing to work. I was never offered to have some remote in by customer service. I was asked to send my device in to have it looked at. This idea was great, but it simply doesn't work. I wouldn't waist your time or money with this.

I haven't had much luck getting this thing to work. I was never offered to have some remote in by customer service. I was asked to send my device in to have it looked at. This idea was great, but it simply doesn't work. I wouldn't waist your time or money with this.

What part didn't work? I have only tried the par, and spectrum meter? Par meter worked fine but I wasnt impressed with spectrum meter. that was main reason for purchase so I'm disappointed so far. I turning on only blue... Then turned off all blue and turned on only white and no change in spectral graph ;(. Kelvin also didn't work. Just said not available. I will put it on my qt tank once I get it setup and use the ammonia monitor for that only since my apex does the other stuff already.

Roger

The par and spectrum graph and k is what I have used so far. Only on my laptop in the connect app not the website. All three worked. If I versed my led lights I could get different peeks and valleys. It was cool. I will try to test some more.

Got all running now. So far I think I like it. The spectral graph doesn't change as much as I thought it would with each light change.

Roger

So I am having fun watching the ammonia level change as I am stocking my new setup?

I am currently setting up my new 240g display. Unfortunately the seneye didn't arrive in time for the cycle. When I setup the seneye ammonia was .007. In 2 days it dropped to .006. Then I added 2 largish fish to the system and in a day it jumped to .010. After a couple days it dropped back to .008 then .007 now .006. So I guess that means I'm ready to start adding more fish again. I am curious to watch ammonia now that I have constant accurate very low range readings.

Great to see the ammonia feature being utilised, so many of us reefers have it bred into us how immonia has no relevance! what is forgotten is that nitrate is the unwanted child of ammonia production so if your nitrate goes up about a week before your ammonia had spiked, so least with the seneye you can monitor the ammonia and use that info as an early warning system to potential impending doom!

Still using this and love the ammonia reading. Have had this on my qt tank and it's perfect for temp and ammonia it tends me an email if anything is ever off. Not sure how much I trust the par meter for accuracy but it still gives u an idea way better then your eye

Loving mine too! A review on the PAR was done a while back and it came out right up with apogee! I think that option alone makes the seneye worth its money.

Buddy has one on his koi pond also and QT the ammonia option is his best feature.

Loving mine too! A review on the PAR was done a while back and it came out right up with apogee! I think that option alone makes the seneye worth its money.

Buddy has one on his koi pond also and QT the ammonia option is his best feature.

Not matching my apogee. On apogee was reading 700 at the top. Seneye is reading 350 pretty big difference and it is t5 no led so it's not a hot spot

Guess it comes down to which one you believe is accurate? High price does not always assure accuracy, just my thoughts, may not be correct but you never know i guess.

Have you asked Seneye about it? Maybe worth following up with them. Could be dirty window? The Seneye lives in the water where as an apogee is an adhoc device not subject to the same enviroment.

Not matching my apogee. On apogee was reading 700 at the top. Seneye is reading 350 pretty big difference and it is t5 no led so it's not a hot spot

Bulk Reef Supply tested theirs against a Li-cor PAR Meter and it seemed that the Seneye was virtually identical.

I am concerned that you are reporting their par meter was off by half.

Does anyone else have some comparison data?

Bulk Reef Supply tested theirs against a Li-cor PAR Meter and it seemed that the Seneye was virtually identical.

I am concerned that you are reporting their par meter was off by half.

Does anyone else have some comparison data?

Try cleaning the seneye well and try again. I also got lower readings with seneye.

That being said I submitted a ticket for help on there web site and it has been a week and no response. Very disappointed. Every month I seam to loose many days of my 30 day slide with some sort of problem

Back