September 16th 2017 PROP Auction

Didn't have time to get WYSIWYG pictures this time, but here is where some of the stuff is coming from:

My Clementines:
2_zpsdq6yv80l.jpg

Mandarin Orange:
IMG_2026_zpsvrt1n4hi.jpg

Blue Hornets:
IMG_2054_zpsmcuvyngh.jpg

Red Deaths, Tyree Orange Rainbows, and Captain Americas:
IMG_2075_zpsh1au7q4r.jpg

Thanks to everyone that made it out to the auction. Was cool to see some new faces and joke around with the regulars also. Hope everyone scored some nice stuff, there were some good deals to be had.Gotta thank Jason Frick for his hard work and running the show while Allen was out of town.

Thanks everyone for coming out and putting up with my dull senses. This was another auction I was surprised at how much some corals were going for and how little others did. Usually Zoas do great, and this was the one of the first ones they were not selling so good.

See you all October 14th.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the job and work they put in to making this meeting a smooth and well run success. I was finally able to get some initial stock for my tank, and it's been a long wait.

I look forward to seeing people again and maybe having a bit more time to get to know some of you better. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to offer some frags up for others to enjoy.

I've seen polyp extension on just about everything I got except the blue dragon and the Ryan's blue loisette.

Back