SHARK Meeting Head Count .

reefrubble

Premium Member
We need to know how many of you plan to attend the meeting , on the 8 th. . So please let us know if you are going to make the meeting .

Bob , are you going to be able to make it , with your big tank move going on the same day ? I sure hope you can . Ted

I wish Russ could help you Bob but he works Saturday and not sure when he gets off. We will be at the meeting Ted but cannot stay late due to getting up early the next day for the collection trip. Unfortunately I know how you feel about kids but I have my grandson that evening because he is spending the night for the trip the next day. If I can get my son to watch him that evening I will since he is close to my home and I can pick him up on the way home from the meeting.

Sue , I don't have a problem , with children , but as you know I live in a stilt house on the water . Their parents would have to keep an eye on them , so they don't get hurt , or fall in the water .

I don't know what everyone wants to drink , but I got a case of Coke , a case of Sprite , and a case of Bottled water .

Sounds good, i'm gonna be leaving my house by 5:30 ish so if you need anything last minute let me know and ill stop on my way

Well Ted you were right I did not make it. I worked with a few others from noon til just a few minutes ago, and I am still not done. Sorry I could not make it, maybe next month.

Bob , I,m glad you got your tank move done . The first SHARK meeting was a lot of fun . We missed seeing you ,and Rich, and Cheryl , but hopefully in November you all can make it . Ted

Back