show me your CUBE!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10014132#post10014132 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Aquaticman74
You're going to love what James creates for you. He's awesome to deal with as well. :D

I just picked it up today. This thing is solid (and heavy as hell), and the craftmanship is flawless. James was very cool and helpful. :cool:

here are some shots of our 140 gallon cube, it has been setup since last september when we downsized tanks.

front
fulltank60507Medium.jpg

left side
fulltank40507Medium.jpg

right side
fulltank50507Medium.jpg

here is my 16"x16"x14" cam only cube.i had a problem with a nipping CBB so here is the solution.i built this cube and plan on making a 36x36x24 cube in a few months.

Picture920.jpg

Picture939.jpg

Picture940.jpg

Picture941.jpg

lotsofgallons, I worship your mad aquascaping skills. That aquascape to me is the best you could have for that size tank. Just spectacular. I love how your fish can easily weave in and out of the rock work. I would absolutely love to see a video of your tank.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10030556#post10030556 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Toshas79
xtm and what light you got?

thanks for the kind words :)

1. I bought the cube locally.. from "The Giant Fish" on Ventura Blvd.

2. I use a Kalk drip via Aquadoser

3. Lighting is 10K Hamilton MH 150 watt HQI with (2) TRU 96-watt PC Actinics

XTM your tank inspired me. I just ordered 60g cube. I hade NC24 cube but glass just cracked last sunday, so I desided to go with cube 60g, and then I saw your tank which clear all my doubts

^^ nice to hear ^^

I'm glad my tank "inspired" someone. You're gonna love your cube, they are awesome! what are you gonna use for a sump? Don't forget to post pics when you start it... I'd love to see how you do yours.

have fun

I just don't know what to do about cal and alk.Thinking to buy calreactor or kalkreact don't know what other options I have?

I just don't know what to do about cal and alk.Thinking to buy calreactor or kalkreact don't know what other options I have?

xtm- how you set up your cal and alk dosing? I know you useing dosing pump but what's conf. for me: you mix whater with kalk (like 1 tsp per gal?) and you keep this mix in container and then the dosing pump uses it to top off ? And when kalk is mixed it stays on top, how you manage to get even doses of kalk? Sorry for stupid questions I just not familiar with this method, I used 2 part solution, now I want to do the right way.

I miss my Nano Cube. If we ever get the space, I going with a large cube. But for now I am stuck with a regular 90 gallon.

12599724_gal_2nd.jpg

Back