Show me your ... Green Nepthea

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12620767#post12620767 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Auntbeez
Palau Neon Green Nepthea (Atlantis Aquarium captive grown) in front of (orange) Dendronepthea.
The green isn't that glowing in my tank, but I think it has to do with the color of my t-5s

IMG_3701copy.jpg

Did you deliberately prop all those fragments of the Dendronepthea or have they propagated on their own?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12220282#post12220282 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Kevin112233
69495Tank_Front_Close_2-12-05.JPG

Wow Kevin - one of my favourite tank shots in this thread!! Can you list some of the soft corals you are keeping in the tank? Particularly on the right side?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13065095#post13065095 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by urbanrat84
Did you deliberately prop all those fragments of the Dendronepthea or have they propagated on their own?

I got that piece in a raffle and I believe the nubs were glued to the rock. It was really looking and doing well and then I added several SPS which sent the tank into a cycle of sorts. I lost the orange one. :( Bummer

I just got a frag of this Nepthea ,this mother colony was in a local reef shop its been in there tank for at least 8 to 9 years i was always told this was a real Nepthea and that it was very rare its very dark green and the polyps dont move in or out from what ive seen it the 1st pic , the 2nd pic is a frag i just got a month ago from that nepthea, i have some sinularia and they are not like this frag at all ,the sinularia are like the ones in most of these pics ,lets keep the pics comin great thread .

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi the pics above are mine does anyone have a green leather like the one i have a frag of lets see some full grown shots . Thank You

Back