Show me your ultra ultra ultra LPS pieces!

I've got a scoly with a yellow stripe :)
cf025d7b65a7a76153ce02cacbc2baac.jpg

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
Nice! Very bold colors.

Is that a wwc oil spill chalice?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It definitely has some similarities. The only thing I see, is it looks like there is more color uniformity in most oil spill chalices I see, but they definitely seem similar and it may be the same thing. Thanks

It definitely has some similarities. The only thing I see, is it looks like there is more color uniformity in most oil spill chalices I see, but they definitely seem similar and it may be the same thing. Thanks
Awesome peice congrats !!! It hurts that I paid $95 for a 3/4in oils spill frag

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Posted this previously, but the colors have changed since being in my system so I thought I'd post again. More pastel now, thinking I might need to feed more often.

26491102312_8c2e684824_o.png

Duncan

Duncan

Got this duncan frag just over a week ago. It's huge and kind of purple and green, with a neon green base. The tentacles are very long, much longer than when I got it. It has about 10 new heads growing beneath the 2 polyps (in only a week), feels like I can almost watch it grow. It loves eating. The yellow tang is about 4". Don't think it's ultra ultra but I really like it!

Attachments

• IMG_2493.jpg
    IMG_2493.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2499.jpg
    IMG_2499.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 3
Seeing these corals and their colors just makes me so jealous. How are people taking pics with the actinics on? If I try and do this with my iphone its impossible.

Back