Show us your Sweetest Soft Corals!

My 40 gallon Breeder with softies. Always looking to add more. I want more zoas, Xenia, more GSP (yes, GSP...I want the back wall eventually covered in it) and any other softies. This thread really has me interested in so many.

april-tank.jpg

What is the reddish colored coral almost in the center of the picture and the purple one in the bottom right?

Last edited:
my old tank (97 gallons) is gone and the new one is 127 gallons... this is my softtank now

Attachments

• 20160516_121506.jpg
    20160516_121506.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 8
  • 20160516_121515.jpg
    20160516_121515.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 7
Gah! I forgot about this thread. Now I'm subscribed haha.

Do any of you have a lemon tree coral? I purchased one from liveaquaria and the thing nearly died in shipment. it's only about an inch and slowly recovering.

Some of my softies in my nano tank

Recent additions which have doubled in size a two months

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

This is one of my first corals and grown from a small frag to about 6" across in about a year.

IMG_0012.jpg

Just made the jump from FW to SW with a coral only pico.

Green leather toadstool

Freshly cut Yuma straight onto the rock, it was growing on the tank back at the lfs.

Thanks! The spherical coral on the left is a frogspawn. He hasn't been fragged for 2 years and has grown quite huge. 70+ heads by my last count.

Hallzoo, I am completely jealous of that frogspawn. Totally cool. I had one with about 16 heads on it and I thought I was doing well with that.

I've been considering getting a cespitularia recently... is it invasice like anthelia or does it typically just grow like a tree?

I've been considering getting a cespitularia recently... is it invasice like anthelia or does it typically just grow like a tree?

I've seen it grow pretty quickly in a high nutrient system, spreading via stolons, but I wouldn't call it invasive. Just prolific. In my system the chaeto and xenia I use for nutrient export out-perform it so it actually has not spread much, just grown taller and made more branches like a tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back