Showing Off (Pga's Heart Breaker )

pga7602

Sometimes there's one piece of acro that just melts your heart. This frag has been in my frag tank for over a year and has been through a lot of ups and downs. It has grown to be one of my favorite pieces. It was cut off from a larger colony at TGC and at that time JD told me it had no name and I get to name it :)

A few people that have seen this frag told me to stop hiding it. So here it is for you guys to take a look. It's not for sale because I want a giant colony in my display one day.

For the photoshop police, i purposely didn't even crop it, so go ahead... check the "exif" . HAHAH

hRIMTdN.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good! Do the polyps have different colors also? Noticed a little gradation from the base and the tip. Pretty cool if it does.

Looking good! Do the polyps have different colors also? Noticed a little gradation from the base and the tip. Pretty cool if it does.

Good eyes Vu. So the there is a gradation of dark blue at the base, moving to baby blue, then tips are solid pink. The acro is really touch in that when I get it to look like this , the polyps are brownish green. If I give it more light, or less food, the polyps turn solid green, but the pink is not as prominent.

what are you running on the filter? I have a 50 gal frag tank in garage sitting there for months. Waiting for a friend to come by to help me drill it, but been lagging.. Maybe I should run it sumpless too..

what are you running on the filter? I have a 50 gal frag tank in garage sitting there for months. Waiting for a friend to come by to help me drill it, but been lagging.. Maybe I should run it sumpless too..

Hey Juan, I run nothing. Go check out the tank thread I just put up for more details :)

Back