Showing Off (Pga's Heart Breaker )

Heth mate! I’ve been around just not posting. No tank for me right now. Too busy with other commitments to properly take care of one. :( So I live vicariously through you guys.

Looks cool. Almost like the Vivid Confetti

Rik is right, this is totally different. This coral is a Tenius and the coloration is type is closer to a Homewrecker

Hey man, looks nice. Can you cut me a nub, or even just a tiny bit of the encrusted part ;)

No, because you might think about quiting again :p

Call DIBS on a frag when they are available!

You got it Juan!

Beautiful Tri!

CARSON! Wrong forum! :wavehand:

Rik is right, this is totally different. This coral

CARSON! Wrong forum! :wavehand:

:sad2::lolspin:

I still keep my hand in a bit Tri. I keep going back and forth on the idea of getting back in fully. But then I price stuff out and have to go lie down until the urge passes. ;)

:sad2::lolspin:

I still keep my hand in a bit Tri. I keep going back and forth on the idea of getting back in fully. But then I price stuff out and have to go lie down until the urge passes. ;)

Yes, building a submarine style (your old tanks) still cost an arm and a leg, but there are other options and methods.

Example:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2664184

Btw, thats the tank I grew the coral you are seeing in this thread in.

Yes, but I am not a reef whisperer like you and Jamie are... ;)

I just priced out a 40 gallon on MD that would be fully automated and fault tolerant against failure for my office. Even with the super secret ninja hidden friends of PGA7602 "For you...?" price it was as much as a NP101is! Have to go lie down again.

She Who Must Be Obeyed is not like Jamie. SWMBO has banished any and all aquariums to the garage.

Yes, but I am not a reef whisperer like you and Jamie are... ;)

I just priced out a 40 gallon on MD that would be fully automated and fault tolerant against failure for my office. Even with the super secret ninja hidden friends of PGA7602 "For you...?" price it was as much as a NP101is! Have to go lie down again.

She Who Must Be Obeyed is not like Jamie. SWMBO has banished any and all aquariums to the garage.

Yah.... I am saying get the APM, not the Nagler ;)

P.s I did end up buying the TMB Supermono 4mm! Shhhh dont tell jamie :D

Sadly the APM won't work in my office. We have a Safety Officer who has to approve it and in talking to her the only way is if it is fully automated complete with water on the floor sensors and stuff. Sigh. It is what it is.

on the P.S. -> NICE! I won't say a word!

Hi, Carson! So cool to hear from u! How's your wife and little guy doing? :)

Haha tri is just scared that I find out the price of something he bought and then retaliate by running out and buying something EVEN CRAZIER! Hmm... must Google price of this TMB Supermono 200000 business lol

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Hi, Carson! So cool to hear from u! How's your wife and little guy doing? :)

Haha tri is just scared that I find out the price of something he bought and then retaliate by running out and buying something EVEN CRAZIER! Hmm... must Google price of this TMB Supermono 200000 business lol

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

:eek1::sad2: Sorry Tri I am busted! ;)

:lmao:

Cheers Jamie. Good to see you! :wavehand: They are doing well. Thank you for asking. How about you guys? I know you have one and I hope she is doing well but did you guys have another? As to the Supermono, see you are just supporting his habit! ;) It is so nice that you guys have similar hobby interests.:thumbsup: Mine could care less. Sigh.

Back