Skimmer for sale

lgull1

I have a CAD lights skimmer for sale. I am asking 100.00 for it. It is the PLS-150 model and has since gone up in price since i first bought it.

Anyone who buys it for 100.00 gets a stunner chalice free if they want. It is a 5 inch piece of coral.

specs for skimmer off of website:

Specifications:
"¢ 7" x 7" x 22.5" overall footprint
"¢ 120G to 160G of capacity
"¢ 375GPH
"¢ 20W of wattage
"¢ Operating water level of 4" to 11"
"¢ Optimum water level of 6" to 8"

Load Recommendations:
Light bio-load: 160G
Moderate bio-load: 120G
Heavy bio-load: 90G

Great for a frag tank also. Why am i getting rid of it? I bought a new one for my future upgrade.

PM me

Last edited:
I figured i would not get any bites considering that most here on these reef forums wait until is says FREE on the box.

Can't even sell it with a free coral attached. damn that's sad. You get out of this hobby you might as well throw all of it in the trash. not worth anything after you buy it.

Man,

I which this would have been for sale a few months ago. I just got my Coralbox, but this would have been great.

Don't get discouraged. Give it a few days and bump it up. Someone will get it soon.

I wish this were a bit smaller and I would jump on it. My buddy is setting up a 54 corner and it's just a bit big. I'd also love the chalice lol.

I will wait. if I drop the price, Chalice comes off even though it is a common one that grows like a weed. We will see.

I've actually experienced and witnessed the opposite. I buy almost nothing new because there is always stuff for sale and people sell stuff quick. Just have some patience... I was looking for a skimmer until last sunday; bought a used one from here.

If you're willing to ship, list it in the national fs board instead of just local. Heck even if u aren't, it'll get more exposure there. Also list in orca, the Orlando forum.

Thanks. I will stick with it here for now and Craiglist. I have another coral that i might pair it with as well.

Back