Skimmer Review: Warner Marine AS200E

yeh i believe teh WM does have a bubble plate. Nice looking and well built skimmer. But nothing wrong with the aqua C haha.

I wish richard... not with gas prices right now. Might as well charter a plane up there, probably be the same price.

ying. charter a plane. i like your style. lol. and yes your correct nothing wrong with aqua c. gregs tanks and many others have had great succes with. unfortunatley i think skimmers are trendy. one is the latest and greatest. 6 months later brand b is stating its better.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12923678#post12923678 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by roxy25
Greg has a fish tank? PICS !!!:D :rollface:
no pics for now maybe some time in the next 6 months. :lol:

I contacted Warner Marine and Jon will be sending out the Sedra 9000 for comparison to the Eheim 1262.

Eheim 1262 vs Warner Marine Sedra 9000

Anyone want to bet on the winner.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12927421#post12927421 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chevegan
still nobody answering the question. How much are they and where can they be found?
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12922440#post12922440 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll
The AS200 is approx $639. The Eheim option adds approx $350. That may change but we will have to be patient.
Locally they can be found at Amazing Aquariums & Reefs, SoCal Tropical Fish, and Tongs. Online at RC Sponsors Aquarium Specialty and Salty Critter. If you want the Eheim option you need to contact Warner Marine for that upgrade.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12927386#post12927386 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Frankysreef
My warner marine skimmer pulls out almost a gallon of skimmate a day.
Sure it does Franky! However you never posted any folow-up pics on your thread.:mad:

lil update

OK guys, here is the new pics of the AS200 running the Super Sedra. Many have asked the difference between the Sedra and the Eheim. I asked to review both I noticed with the air meter that neither the Eheim nor the Sedra were pulling the air #s that were advertised. Since I know the Sedra could do 1100 lpm (saw it with my own eyes at Amazing Aquariums & Reefs) and I could not get it past 900 lpm I gave Warner marine a call. Come to find out that the depth of my sump water level (11") is too deep for a needlewheel skimmer. I will lower the Tunze Osmolator to 9" or get a stand to lift the skimmer. I will then redo the test of the Sedra and the Eheim. But for now here are the pics of the AS200 w/ the Super Sedra.

24 hrs of skimmate
24hrskimmate.jpg

54 hrs of skimmate
54hrskimmate.jpg

Back