Snow=Bored=another video

diverrad

Did my best to hide the fact that my tank is filled with mostly frags. Things are still coloring up but getting good growth.

Last edited:
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dTz34nrjCeQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dTz34nrjCeQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

First off, very cool video. :thumbsup:

Secondly, 1:50 into the video what coral is that??? Is it a green w/ purple rim and white polyp cap?!?!?

First off, very cool video. :thumbsup:

Secondly, 1:50 into the video what coral is that??? Is it a green w/ purple rim and white polyp cap?!?!?

that is a leng sy cap they grow very thick with pillars in them and tend to curl up kinda forming a cup. fast grower too about doubled in 4 months

that is a leng sy cap they grow very thick with pillars in them and tend to curl up kinda forming a cup. fast grower too about doubled in 4 months

:bounce3::bounce3::bounce3:

I've been looking for the Leng Sy forever!!!!!! Dibs on a frag when i get back! That is if your willing to do so.(pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :lol:)

Thats a rare piece. Alot of people are convinced that it is now completely gone in the aquarium trade. Do you have linage?

not sure about the linage i got it from a local reefer, thought i did buy the original about 10 years ago from atlantis aquarium on the west coast and since then it has been fragged many many times and passed around LIRA i'm not positive but i think this one came from that original i got 10 years ago i will ask my buddy if this one was from that original one. I think it is, it has the right coloring and growth pattern. It's actually quite common here in LI lots of people have it.

not sure about the linage i got it from a local reefer, thought i did buy the original about 10 years ago from atlantis aquarium on the west coast and since then it has been fragged many many times and passed around LIRA i'm not positive but i think this one came from that original i got 10 years ago i will ask my buddy if this one was from that original one. I think it is, it has the right coloring and growth pattern. It's actually quite common here in LI lots of people have it.

That's crazy its so common over there!! Out here in AZ there was like a massive hunt for that piece and no one could find it. I'm VERY interested in linage and a frag if your ever ready(and willing). I will be having frags of most of my higher end SPS colonies shipped out once im up and running over there, so maybe we can work something out.

I'll stop the thread hijack now and just contact you later about it. :lol:

Back