Someone stole my stuff

jfoltz

On the lookout someone over the weekend stole 150+ lbs of rock in a 60 gallon tote on wheels 4 5 gallon water containers and a 30 breeder from the side of my house ! Any info please contact me !I'm in Holiday FL

Keep an eye on craigslist in case they try to sell it. I hope you can catch the culprits!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Id hope that no one off the forums would steal from one another. Id say itd be someone completely random. Especially how driving around looking for stuff by the curb is a pretty common thing these days, granted his stuff wasnt by the curb.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Oh crap. This is crazy. I would also recommend keeping an eye on Craigslist. These stupid thieves suggests make mistakes. I really hope you catch them and get your stuff back. Remember to report it to the police, they may have tips from neighbors.

That couldn't be a random steal!! Unless some kids thought it'd be fun to steal rocks??! Was it visible from the road ? I would definitely ask around or check the list. Unrelated 6 months ago I had someone go into my fenced yard at 4:00 am or so and broke my fence down trying to get out when my lady pulled up. Scumbags are everywhere! Be careful. Hope ya catch em'!!

I'm just gonna chalk it up as a lesson to keep everything I own locked up so stupid loser scumbags don't steal what I work hard to buy !

Few years ago i had someone trying to get in my house thru one of our rickety accordion windows.. cops werent called cause i was sitting at the dining room table with my 12g mossberg.. luckly for him something spooked him. I dont play when people mess with my stuff. Nothing in or around my house is worth your life. Jeff im really sorry someone had the nerve took your stuff. I really hope you get to the bottom of it

I will be putting up a few dvr cameras in the next week this is the 3rd time stuff has been stolen from house !

My guess is it wasn't random. Who would take rocks unless they knew what they were for. Not much money in trying to sell rocks and a used 30 gallon tank. Seems like it would be a real hard sell and not worth the trouble unless they went there knowing what you had outside and they had a need for it.

I guess by random i should have said someone that seen it and knew what it was. But still i agree who steals rocks and used tank. People these days

I will be putting up a few dvr cameras in the next week this is the 3rd time stuff has been stolen from house !

scum bags .....
we have cameras and have watched a car across the street get stolen, caught a mailbox smasher and christmas light smashers. Don't buy Lorex although as their cameras suck bigtime.

mike

scum bags .....
we have cameras and have watched a car across the street get stolen, caught a mailbox smasher and christmas light smashers. Don't buy Lorex although as their cameras suck bigtime. oh, and put sign out saying cameras in use.

mike

Dang jeff sorry to hear that ....that's exactly why I have cameras too....it keeps people honest .....scumbag theives.

Theres a post on craigslist from 7 hours ago for 100 lb LR already in a tote from Hudson. Not saying its yours but take a look! I cant believe people now days, whoever stold it must know its reef related. What thief would steal a tote of rock unless they know.

Dvr

Dvr

Jeff first off sorry. That sucks. I too like Mike have caught a mailbox crasher, kids knocking on door as practical jokers, and worse was the thieves that stole Christmas led reindeer. The one i was suprised and even found comincal was the sand hill crain breaking my rear veiw mirror on car. For a period of time i had to fold my mirrors. I got a Swann system but going to upgrade to 3mp system. By the way I would add a UPS to dvr and camera.

scum bags .....
we have cameras and have watched a car across the street get stolen, caught a mailbox smasher and christmas light smashers. Don't buy Lorex although as their cameras suck bigtime.

mike

Back