Sps coral wholesale

ReefKeep66

Hello all, I'm looking to pick up around 10-15 sps frags for my 75 and upcoming frag tank. Any good online vendors? Fishnreef.com has a 10 sps pack for $150, anybody have good experience with them?

the best place would be the buy and sell forum of this site or your local reefkeeping club's site. frags are always cheaper and usually better from hobbyists.

I recently ordered from them and I had a great experience. All frags were healthy. It is also worth it to pay a little extra to get a larger piece if you can.

I recently ordered from them and I had a great experience. All frags were healthy. It is also worth it to pay a little extra to get a larger piece if you can.
Do you have a pics of the frags you received? I'm considering ordering a pack to help fill in my tank a little

Local clubs like mentioned above or the other way to do it is get a trans shipped box of maricultured corals. This can be extremely hit or miss with corals surviving the change over to aquarium life but it's also how you get good deals on bigger than frag size sps

local clubs like mentioned above or the other way to do it is get a trans shipped box of maricultured corals. This can be extremely hit or miss with corals surviving the change over to aquarium life but it's also how you get good deals on bigger than frag size sps

+1

site I posted is about as close to getting coral @ wholesale prices the general public can get.

example= 1 box- 15-20 corals 650+100 air bill

they are transshipped though, so expect a few losses.

Back