Subscribe to this thread for SALES!

Avast Marine

.Registered Member
I wanted to give all our RC friends a convenient way to learn about Avast sales so I am creating this thread.

As we announce sales, coupon codes will be posted here along with the sale details.

We usually post on Facebook as well.

So subscribe to this thread and get email alerts to never miss an Avast sale again.

Also, please refrain from posting in this thread so subscribers don't get false notifications.

Regards,

Link doesn't work

It is working now. wamas.org seemed to be having some sever issues earlier but working good now.

The deal is 20% off skimmate lockers, limited quantity available, follow link for details....

Have a good weekend everybody!

Dan,

When do you plan on shipping the skimmate lockers?

They all shipped earlier this week. You should have got a tracking email, but we were doing some site maintenence this week so that may have prevented this. I can have Justin look it up for you on Monday if you haven't recieved it by then.

They all shipped earlier this week. You should have got a tracking email, but we were doing some site maintenence this week so that may have prevented this. I can have Justin look it up for you on Monday if you haven't recieved it by then.

I have not received it yet. Could you PM me tracking number for order#3701.

READY FOR A SALE?!?!?!?! We are running a SUPERBOWL sale! When does it start? well, at kickoff, of course. When does it end? at the final whistle of the game. What is the percentage, you might ask??? Whatever the spread of the game is. If the score is 7-0, then you get 7% off. As the score changes, so does the amount you save!!! Log in during the game and enter the code: SUPERBOWL for your savings!!!!!

Back