Subscribe to this thread for SALES!

You realize announcing that you've subscribed to a thread just alerts all those others who subscribed (but did so quietly) giving them false hope that perhaps there is some sale that popped up... just like this reply will do too :p

spread

spread

READY FOR A SALE?!?!?!?! We are running a SUPERBOWL sale! When does it start? well, at kickoff, of course. When does it end? at the final whistle of the game. What is the percentage, you might ask??? Whatever the spread of the game is. If the score is 7-0, then you get 7% off. As the score changes, so does the amount you save!!! Log in during the game and enter the code: SUPERBOWL for your savings!!!!!

I bet this would have been interesting for the 2014 Superbowl:celeb3:

We were not planning on it but...... Use coupon code "STARSANDSTRIPES" for 12% off your order starting now through Monday night. This is on top of our special combo deals so you can save a bunch on your gear this weekend! Please be sure to register and be logged in to your account for the discounts to apply. Happy Memorial Day everybody!

I just ordered a ATO on your site it states that you can choose between the regular magnet and the nano but on your site you could not, I would like to have the nano magnet I already have two of your regular magnets.

It's coming, it is taking a bit to update inventory, setup coupon codes and send out newsletter. We were not planning on this sale until yesterday so we are trying to pull it together last minute. It will be worth the wait though :)

Back