Sump Plumbing question

curtisvill

Hi all. I am just begining to plumb my 180 in-wall and I have some questions in regards to plumbing my sump. I have an MRC sump, http://myreefcreations.com/reefsump.htm, that I am going to be plumbing this weekend and I am a bit confused about plumbing the refugium. I sent an email to Andy and I have yet to hear back from him so I thought I would throw this out there to see if I could get some help.

There is 3/4" bulkhead between the skimmer compartment and the refugium and I am not sure how I should plumb it using the bulkhead. My questions are, why the 3/4" bulkhead, how is the best way to plumb it using the bulkhead, and what pump or powerhead woud you reccomend I use? If you have any pictures of your plumbed sump I would love to see them. Thanks for your help.

John

Give MRC a call. Andy is a great guy to talk with, but he spends alot of time working in the shop, so he isn't so quick to answer e-mails.

Well, the phone messages were left on Wednesday and Thursday. According to his web site he is closed Friday-Sunday hence why I posted for ideas here.

Back