Sunbrite Slimline LED Info & Par Readings

I am glad he is well. I talked to Jon @ SB Led today. He got me 60 degree optics for my Slimline S unit. EA is sending them out.
I did have it up for sale but if I keep it then I have the 60 degree optics for more punch.
Should be a nice upgrade.
TY Jon and Nelson

Sent from my Moto Atrix using Tapatalk

My light is still performing flawlessly on my 15x15x15 cube. Tubs blues look great, orange ricordias have reproduced like crazy, frog spawn is kicking and GSP is growing growing growing. I had an anenome; now I have 2 (split). This light fit my application perfectly.

Nice to hear KMP.
Since the cube is 20 x 20 x 10 . The spread was too wide. Since I am a SPS nut the 60's are the solution. Based on a chart using optics 60 are the correct ones to use since my height is 17 inches to sand bed.

Nice to hear KMP.
Since the cube is 20 x 20 x 10 . The spread was too wide. Since I am a SPS nut the 60's are the solution. Based on a chart using optics 60 are the correct ones to use since my height is 17 inches to sand bed.

Well the optics finally came in. Easy swap and if I had not kept them in the package u could easily confuse them.
The spread is not as wide and they appear brighter.
Should work out well as a refuge light and frag light in the new build. Kinda expensive for that purpose but it's better to keep them than sell them for peanuts.

I have the new remote, and have read the directions from folks on this thread, but cannot for the life of me get the thing to turn on and shut off automatically.
Unplugged, then plugged back in. Pushed button A at an appropriate time of day, (nine AM, calculating that as 6 AM as far as the unit is concerned). Blues began their cycle. White joined in later. I boosted the whites and blues during the day. Then there was no automatic shutoff at night. How do I manage the light levels yet retain the auto on/off thing?

grr.

hi, in new to this forum and found this through a google search. Anyways i was reading the forum about the sunbrite slimline and i saw that some of you posted that you have talked to someone from the company. i went on their website and the numbers don't work and also the emails they are not replying to. Does anyone have a number for me so i can get in touch with them. I'm having a few problems with my light. thank you so much for your help!

Back