Sunday June 27th, Come Hang With Reefers of SoCal - Get back to public social braggin

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hey Folks,

It's been awhile since we were all allowed to get together and hang out and be 'tank social'. So now that California has given us permission, let's hang out.

I will open my house and back yard for people to come hang on Sunday June 27th starting at NOON. We will have a hot grill and coolers full of ice. You guys can fill the grill, grub tables and coolers with all the things you know your fellow reefers like to chow on.

If you want to bring frags to trade you are more than welcome to float frags in the frag tanks (chances are it's going to be hot). Make sure you label your frag cups/bags as to what you brought or who they are for so there is no confusion.

Please post to this thread if you are coming and what Drink or Grub you want to bring. Yes you can bring your non-online reefer friends, yes you can bring spouses, yes you can bring children (if they are well behaved by Yuppie standards not by millenial standards - LOL).

If you need the address please ask or PM before the last minute.

My home is located in Encino where the 405/101 cross. 15 miles north of LAX.

If you have any questions, ask early.

Dave B

If you have never been to Dave’s house it quite an aquatic adventure. I highly recommend going, Dave is probably the most generous person in the hobby and his system is out of this world.

Great setup to see. Take your SO so they realize your set up is not too much at all. Dave, I would love to see your system after the changes you mad a while back.. Wish I could make it. One of Dave's swaps was one of, if not my first swap 20 plus years ago when I had my first saltwater tank.

I have to agree, Dave is the most generous and coolest reefer 111!! Hope to do a drive by!

If you have never been to Dave's house it quite an aquatic adventure. I highly recommend going, Dave is probably the most generous person in the hobby and his system is out of this world.

Berman,

A bunch of old reefers said they were going to come. We'll see if their memory holds out and they show up :)

As long as you are here that's all that matters.

Dave B

Sorry, was referring to Dave, but I might bring a couple frags to trade? I was chatting with him a couple weeks ago at Elliot's place (golden state corals) about trading some sps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well crap, my day didn't turn out as planned. Hope everyone had fun. Dave, we'll connect soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back