Sunlight supply 48" ready kits & 55 gallon tank, White House, TN

Sir Knight

2 - 3 month old, Ready Fit 48" Two Lamp T5 by Sunlight Supply, 54W T5 Lamps. Plug & Play retrofit kits with built-in electronic ballast, moisture-proof end-caps and individual parabolic Tek reflectors made from 95% reflective aluminum and bulbs by current USA. both $150.00

3 month old standard 55 gallon AGA non-reef ready tank $55.00

local pickup only

If interested email me at joewall5@bellsouth.net

That is a good deal for anyone that wants to do retrofit and don't want to do the DIY pain these are just screw in and plug in. That retail for 159 a piece.

:lol: I saw wayne replied to this post and I thought MAN, another tank!?! ;) I agree Its a great price, wish you were closer I have a freind who really needs to upgrade her lights.

Thanks Wayne and Angela,

What I did was go with a 65 gallon tank the 3 foot model, so the lights will not work for me.

Now I am running two 250 watt HQI with Lumen max 3's and 14K bulbs. I must say the bulbs are not burned in but they do have a nice blue/white color. I am going to be doing SPS with a clam or two and two or three LPS.

I know a chiller is on the way the tank is at 82 and I like to keep the temp's around 77 to 79 degrees. Some may think that maybe to low but I am from the old school.

Also forgot to mention that I would consider Coral (SPS, LPS ) or clam trades. I need to start stocking my new tank, but please be reasonable:D

Well if you want to come down here we could trade for some SPS and LPS I am sure we can find something you would like

I have a drop in chiller I am selling but not listed yet. I will go find the brand and size to see if you are interested but I think it would be to big for a 65 gallon.

Lights are sold, Thanks Casey.

I still have the 55 gallon tank but I don't have anyway to transport it, so it must be pickup.

Angela, I just got a JBJ 10hp inline chiller yesterday, which I must say works very well.

Back