Tagamet

CJ

Premium Member
I've been out of circulation for a while. Has anybody heard from Tag and how he might be doing?

He is doing well and is retiring this June. Good guy and is nice to see people ask about him and I will let him know you asked about him. He started going out almost every day with the metal detector finding coins and stuff and he is expert in that field now too. I told him you asked about him and he was asking about everybody else. He is a great guy who I have known for a really long time and he is one of the two who started the idea of this club and first meeting.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Glad to hear Tag is doing okay.

I retired too, at the end of December. I'm a free woman, yehhhh no more taxes

Tag

Tag

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6914735#post6914735 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by zooqi
He is doing well and is retiring this June. Good guy and is nice to see people ask about him and I will let him know you asked about him. He started going out almost every day with the metal detector finding coins and stuff and he is expert in that field now too. I told him you asked about him and he was asking about everybody else. He is a great guy who I have known for a really long time and he is one of the two who started the idea of this club and first meeting.

WOW! I didn't know he left the hobby. I was wondering where he was. He's a great guy. I really miss reading his posts. He's got a great sense of humor. Mo, please tell him he is missed and to drop in and bs every once and a while. Is he hanging out in a metal detector forum now? I always thought that could be fun. I actually have a metal detector. I haven't used it to find anything fun yet. ...unless you consider tring to find the septic tank fun :eek1:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6914735#post6914735 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by zooqi
He is doing well and is retiring this June. Good guy and is nice to see people ask about him and I will let him know you asked about him.
Make sure to tell him hello for me, Mo.

I will do that and I'm trying to get him to start a 10 gallon reef tank (you know what will be next :) )

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6930029#post6930029 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by zooqi
I will do that and I'm trying to get him to start a 10 gallon reef tank (you know what will be next :) )

:D :rollface: :D

Back