tangs make me happy..

Ok...here is one for you mlivvy.....now if those tang police get me I am blaming you....lol....just kidding....The only drawback I have about the tangs is that it really limits my aquascape. I have to leave large swim areas for them to be able to go in between all parts of the tank with the whole front and back open and each side a big enough space. This picture is a bit deceiving as to their size though. And I am getting tank envy as I don't want to have to part with any of my tangs. We'll see you never know...I might just make room for that BIG tank of my dreams. KR
190608tangs.jpg

ran into the same at a bosox game earlier in the year. people running their mouths and ringing bells, it was bell night. ive never been to a game with fans like that and ive been to games at fenway and at yankee stadium and the trash talking wasnt as bad as it was from the bandwagon ray fans. I think what they have done this year is great but where were these fans in the past. ive been to games over the years when they arent playing ny or boston and maybe have 2000 people in the stands, thats sad.

:) in a 90 :(

eh... mine are in a 92 :) thanks

I have mixed feelings right now.

rays.. :mad: your tangs :) rays :mad: you tangs :)

rays are the new yankees :mad2:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12862870#post12862870 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by barfish
but where were these fans in the past.

GOOD LORD you must be angry! It'll be ok, really. The sun will shine tomorrow, and there will be new corals to buy.

There hasn't BEEN a past - I think we're only a decade or so old! We have lots of teams around! We don't have a GIANT fan group right around the stadium like NY. It's nice to see that we feel good and the Rays are getting attention.

By the way, if you need to borrow my broom tomorrow, gimme a call! :p

I'd like to see more pics of the tangs plz. Some of these new ones bring a smile to my face too :)

100s of fans yesterday were yelling SWEEP! after the game. I think i'ma sit this one out.

rays fans are so serious I saw a full blown sox vs rays fan fight in the lobby too. i've been to yankee stadium wearing a boston hat and it wasn't even half as bad as these rays fan. same thing happened a few years ago in miami. the marlins went to the world series, a million marlin fans appeared. Go to a marlins game now. maybe 200 or 300 people. :D

Oh I'm just doing it to pick on bar. He's getting grumpy.

I think the bandwagon thing is somewhat true and very expected. No one in town grew up a Rays fan. I used to go to 20 Braves games a year when I lived in Charlotte, and watched them from BEFORE the time I walked until I was 24-ish. I even have a ball signed by Niekro and Aaron from a game with my grandparents. I still love them. Most adults who like baseball already have a favorite team when the Rays started.

We moved to Tampa, husband not into baseball much...now we have 3 kids. We've been to a few games over the last few years. Our kids are Rays fans, and we are getting into it to. The generation of growing up a fan of the Rays has just started. There was no heritage.

..gotta go - boaters waiting in the car. Just screwin' around with Bar.

I am willing to admit i'm a bandwagon fan.

I could care less about sports as a whole but when a home team gets on a roll I love becoming a part of it. I dont think it has anything to do with the teams involved but more to me about the excitment.

i have box seat season tickets for the last 3 years for the rays and i gave away more games in the past then I saw. but this years i have been going to almost every game. funny part is i could not tell you anything about the team other then a few big players. I just like the atmosphere at the games. and the beer lol

ow lady fsu thats just not right, why you pickin on little ole me. No im not angry and thanks for the broom offer but im in the floor buss. i have plently. but if you want to let me borrow that sweet little clown tang to help ease my pain then that would be much appreciated.lol.
LETSGOREDSOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!
and like ive already said im glad the rays are doing well and ive been going to games for years, just dont beat my bosox dangit!

how can you say Rays fans are bad ,,,,heck last year I went to a BSox and rays game, and thats when more BSOX fans were there the chanting was Yankees suck coming from all the BSOX fans, this was a RAYS BSOX game oh and Jeeter's "umm happy" It was funny though. You should be able to wear what you want and please don't say that the Rays are the new yankees, now that's cruel

Shoot..my mom is such a big fan that she listens to the games over the internet up in Alabama. She lived here for 40 years before moving back. She has been a Rays fan since day 1.

I just can't watch MLB...I get bored. It's just too slow paced. I get hooked on the Little League World Series every year, though! Fast paced, small field, incredibly talented kids. They hold the Southeast regional tournament in Gulfport.

oh, it was another good game too maybe we will sweep, maybe we won't just give us another good game tonight

hey Amanda, just another two months a the LL WS starts will be going on. I am looking forward to it too

Brian

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12864157#post12864157 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bdub
how can you say Rays fans are bad ,,,,heck last year I went to a BSox and rays game, and thats when more BSOX fans were there the chanting was Yankees suck coming from all the BSOX fans, this was a RAYS BSOX game oh and Jeeter's "umm happy" It was funny though. You should be able to wear what you want and please don't say that the Rays are the new yankees, now that's cruel

I go every year and we do chant yankees sucks. Rays and sox fans have always been a happy family. They tolerated us well until now. They actually out numbered us (sox fans) and the Red Sox Sucks chants were very loud. And they boo'ed manny ramirez so bad I think it broke his heart and he went 0-3.

Brian, yep!! I believe the regional tournament is the end of August...then the televised stuff starts. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12864259#post12864259 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mlivvy
...And they boo'ed manny ramirez so bad I think it broke his heart and he went 0-3.

Ahhh, so that is what happen. I feel sorry for him.

not!
broomani.gif

Last edited:
Back