tangs make me happy..

vlamingi is gorgeous, and I don't really care for them!
Mlivvy, I never really measured the naso, I guess he is about 5-6".

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12898330#post12898330 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mflamb
That's a great looking Vlamingi. How big is it?
Around 12"-13". About 9 years old in the second pic.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12898330#post12898330 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mflamb
That's a great looking Vlamingi. How big is it?
Around 12"-13". About 9 years old in the second pic.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12895448#post12895448 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reeffreak9
Wow all those wasted years pulling for a team when I was'nt really a fan. Who knew. That is about the craziest thing I have ever heard. I have never been to Dallas Stadium either and I am a Cowboys fan too. Or at least I thought I was til I read this thread.

yep, thats it! you hit the nail on the head. you are not a fan.

come on. i don't go fishing as often as i'd like, but i know bait when i see it.

Vpham97 posted this pic in the pbt thread. great shot! ...and one helluva tang photo!
powderblueschool.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12894884#post12894884 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rrtree
not a tang but he was hoging the camera!!:)
DSC00514.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow cute is that a purple?

purples and chevrons have always been at the top of my list. anyone have a chevron?

sellers?:D

btw... longoria leads the final vote! keep voting!!!

I was about to get a Chevron...got myself talked into it. I even like the adult coloration...FAOIS had a couple nice ones. By the time I got back, they were all gone. :(

Back