tangs make me happy..

mlivvy

em-lee-vee
Just got home. i'm not too happy with the rays right now. :mad2:

But atleast my tangs make me happy..

P6260020.jpg

post your tangs and my make me happy. :)

you mean you're not too happy with the RAIN.... the Ray's did Grrrrrrreat (sorry had to)

Oh, nice tang BTW!!! mine too small for pretty tang.

Mine are impossible to photograph. I dunno how I even got this one! I love your Yellow. To me, there's nothing prettier than a nice Yellow Tang.

PinkPalys-Mushrooms-YellowTang.jpg

PurpleTang6-30-08.jpg

i feel your pain about the sox. why cant we win in the trop. this year. well we still have tonight and tomorrow, and well i have serious doubts that the rays can do anything if they are able to make it to the post season. funny how all of a sudden the rays have fans when for the past 8 years you couldnt find any. definately a great turn around, fastest team to 50 wins coming of the worst record. LETS GO REDSOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh come on you have to be happy with the Rays, one of the most underpaid teams in MLB and look at them. They have been in the past had some shinny moments and then nothing. personally I have always liked the SOX and always wish them the best but if the Rays can pull it off and the Sox come in Second and Yanks way down there I would be a happy camper.
As for the pics I have the same yellow and blue that you all are posting. I watch my yellow swim all the time and just get a kick of how he swims without his fins.

Brian

sorry about your sox...but i think the game said it all on the FIRST PITCH!!!
BOSTON SOX SUCK MISAEL!!!
NO TANG PICS FOR YOU

sorry i had to do it :)

He's only 3-4" right now. As I told Amanda, I made a big boo-boo when I bought him - I didn't do my research. I posted about this in the fish forum when I got him but was embarrassed to on this forum after all that I read.

He's been perfect so far. He eats my coralline (which I could care less, and he might not if I gave him more nori) but nothing else in the tank but what I put in for food. He's a crazy swimmer/eater - a darter. I hope things don't change, but right now I absolutely adore him. I've had him for 6 months now.

For tomorrows game i'm bringing a change of clothes to take off all my redsox attire if we lose. I got heckled bad.. BAD! from the stadium all the way to my car. You bandwagon rays fans are cruel.. I hope you go down hard and then get 10 more years of last place and empty stadiums.

I need tang pics. :mad2:

Back