Tangs Thread

I had 3 about 4" for a client and they seamed to be ok fish. I didn't see any aggression.
I feel like even though certain fish are “suppose” to behave a certain way every fish has its own personality. My purple tang was so calm, my clown tang was a menace! I had to give him away to Petco because it had bullied everyone in the tank to no end. I will never get a clown tang again.

I had 3 about 4" for a client and they seamed to be ok fish. I didn't see any aggression.
Dr. Reef, you think I’m good to go with my plan. I will do a WC before adding the new fish to simply bring down the temp since it’s high right now, and then add Fritz turbo 900. How long should I wait to add the fish after adding turbo. Sorry for the annoying questions but I just need some reassurance lol. I want my fish to do great.

Dr. Reef, you think I’m good to go with my plan. I will do a WC before adding the new fish to simply bring down the temp since it’s high right now, and then add Fritz turbo 900. How long should I wait to add the fish after adding turbo. Sorry for the annoying questions but I just need some reassurance lol. I want my fish to do great.
Dr. Reef, are you by any chance Dr Reef’s quarantined fish?

Back