Tank change and Redue

aries70

Recently I have discovered a very slight leak coming up between glass and wood frame. So I'm getting a 65 to replace it with, then I will do repairs and build my completly imitation reef structure when it's done I'll take just the coral, inverts, and fish back into the tank. no rock at all, well that is the plan ;)

I'm waiting till the first when I get my check to get the tank, the structure I'm planning to start this week. other then that i'm in holding pattern ;)

I know how that goes, wife said I can't order anything else until I get home and get all the other boxes out of the house.

Here's some pics of the foam structure in progress.
100_3416.jpg

100_3417.jpg

100_3418.jpg

Well last Sunday my tank was leaking pretty good, still waiting on new tank 65G which is supposed to arrive in the morning. I don't think I'm gona use the foam pieces that I made, I just don't like the way they feel kinda mushy like a new vinyl car seat :( well that's were everything is at now, ah yea I'm still not going to be useing rock despite other probs.
Dan

Well here's a pic with both Halides on one is 175W, currently, and 250W and a pic of is to my Bio filter
100_3431.jpg

Bio Filter
100_3433.jpg

Thanks I was bummed about the foam not finishing correctly but strangely enough I like the superglued pvc structure better go figure ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15104353#post15104353 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by aries70
Thanks I was bummed about the foam not finishing correctly but strangely enough I like the superglued pvc structure better go figure ;)
There's a saying, men make planes and GOD go`s ha ha !.:(

Back