Tank coming down, Fish for sale

bradam

So I'm moving and the tank has to come down, already sold off most the rock so now its time to sell the fish. I've had them all for 4 or 5 years, all of them eat quite well and are very healthy unless otherwise noted.

Here they are.

First up is my prize powder blue Tang.

$100

powder%20blue.jpg

Next up in a terrible quality photo is my blue tang. This one had a bad habit of sticking its face into a H. Crispa anemone and getting stung, has few scars on its face to show for it.

$50

dori.jpg

Purple dotty back

$20

purple%20fish.jpg

Yellow Tang, very hard to photo graph this guy as he hides from the camera, solid colored, not sure why he shows white splotches in the photo.

$50

yellow%20tang.jpg

Pair of Pink Skunk Clowns. They were breeding under an H. Crispa anemone until I sold it off.

$80 for the pair

skunk%20clowns.jpg

Large female maroon clown. She was very aggressive in her bubble tips but I sold them and now she's mellow and depressed.

$40

marroon.jpg

Leopard spotted Grouper, small fish surprisingly for being 3 or 4 years old.

$20

leopard%20grouper.jpg

Lastly is my gigantic snail. I've had this guy for over 10 years and he just keeps slowly growing larger.

$20

giant%20snail.jpg

Open to working a deal if you want more then one or all of them.

I can catch them and relocate to a 10 gallon before you arrive if I have time. Busy with the moving stuff and the tank is coming down shortly so all these need new homes quickly!

I wish my snails lasted as long as yours! I feel as if I have to replace all of them like every 5 months.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Still have the Leapard Grouper, Maroon Clown, and the Blue Tang left

The blue tang is quite healthy, looks rougher in the photos then she actually is

Back