Tank for sale!!!

labragg1

I have a Perfecto 120gal tank (non-rr) and custom stand/canopy for sale.
The tank is just over a year old and is in like-new condition.
Both stand and canopy were custom built and are a golden oak color.
The stand is extremely sturdy and the canopy is tall enough to accomodate MH's. Canopy also has four 80mm fans and four Blue LED fixtures for moonlight.
Tank has never had any form of medicine or copper as it was a reef from day one.
Tank dimensions are 60x18x24.
I will also include two like-new chrome-plated shop light fixtures that will be mounted in the canopy. 4 bulbs total--two 50/50's and two actinics. The bulbs have only a few months of use as I upgraded to MH's shortly after setting up the tank.
Pics are in my gallery.
PM me or email me at labragg1@hotmail.com

Asking $550 OBO

Other drygoods:

Magnum 350 Deluxe w/quick disconnects $45
2x Maxijet 1200's $12 ea.
2x Visitherm 300w heaters $12 ea.

shaw--pics are in my gallery. If you need a closeup of anything, just let me know and I'll do it for you. The pics are when it was running just a week ago, but it should give you an idea.
As far as drilling--I've had quite a few people tell me that these tanks can be drilled pretty easily, I've just never had the nerve or the tools to do it myself.
I just got all the livestock sold and cleared out yesterday, so I was planning on getting the tank cleaned up by this weekend. It's in like-new condition, but I just need to scrape some coraline algae off of the back wall.
Let me know if you have any questions or need any additional info. My cell is 417-793-0433 if you would rather talk.

Luke

Back