Tank of the Month - December 2005

Yes, sure :D you are welcome to visit it when you want ;)

--------------

Si, seguro :D eres bienvenido de venir a visitarlo cuando quieras ;)

ongratulations Ramon, very nice aqua-scaping. Didn't see a beautiful tank like this before, certainly not in Belgium.
Hope to hear from you again!

Another excellent choice for TOTM! It's absolutely georgous!:thumbsup:

Hi Ramón:

I am AGG , I already had the honor of seeing this aquarium ... not in person ... in photo, but still this way it did not stop impressing me .... I congratulate you from here and from your forum for this wonderful aquarium that you possess, it wanted that my aquarium manages to be at least the half of nicely that your aquarium

Hala Ramon

Enhorabuena, y a mejorar (si puedes, que lo veo dificl, el nivelazo es INSUPEREIBOL, BRODER)

:wave: what's up skipp,
I don't have a lot of time so I'm just going to congrat you, the tank is a work of art. I'll come back sometime to ask questions about your lighting if you don't mind ..."ENJOY!"

Fabulous aquascaping Ramon! The blue wall is very inspiring in that it never gets algae on it...hmmmm. Brilliant.

murfman something really wrong with your web site!! Can't view it without all sorts of pop-ups and installers. Too bad. I wanted to check out your rides.

Felicidades! Ha notado una diferencia en los colores desde comenzo con los productos de Zeo? Porque decidio en usarlos? Mantiene Ud. el KH tan bajo por el uso del Zeo or por otras razones? Por cuanto tiempo ha usado las lamparas de 14K? Estoy pensando en cambiar a ellas, porque he notado que el color do mis corales rosas y amarillas no quedan bien con el 20K. Son mejores con 10K pero no me gusta la aparencia de todo mas amarilla.

Lo siento por tantas preguntas y por mi Espanol malo! Como puede ver, no es mi primera lengua. Felicidades otra vez!

Muchas gracias a todos, estoy muy orgulloso de mostrar mi acuario a todos ustedes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much to all, I am very proud to show my aquarium all you

Felicidades! Ha notado una diferencia en los colores desde comenzo con los productos de Zeo? Porque decidio en usarlos? Mantiene Ud. el KH tan bajo por el uso del Zeo or por otras razones? Por cuanto tiempo ha usado las lamparas de 14K? Estoy pensando en cambiar a ellas, porque he notado que el color do mis corales rosas y amarillas no quedan bien con el 20K. Son mejores con 10K pero no me gusta la aparencia de todo mas amarilla.

Yes, of course, the coloration has improved much.

I was decided has to use them because the colors of my corals were very dark and all of them of brown and green dark.

My aquarium, always to had kh low, attributed it in the beginning to the use of the Rowa-phos, but when it lets use it, my kh, continuous low, reason why in the end, I have let think about it.

I have been using lamps of 14000Ã"šÃ‚º, from the first day, is to say for but of 18 months.

With those of 14000Ã"šÃ‚º, surely that its aquarium side far better, does not doubt it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si, por supuesto, la coloracion ha mejorado mucho.

Me decidí ha usarlos porque los colores de mis corales eran muy oscuros y todos ellos de marron y verde oscuros.

Mi acuario, siempre a tenido el kh bajo, al principio lo atribuía al uso del Rowa-phos, pero cuando deje de usarlo, mi kh, continuo bajo, por lo que al final, he dejado de pensar en ello.

Yo uso lámparas de 14000Ã"šÃ‚º, desde el primer dia, es decir hace mas de 18 meses.

Con las de 14000Ã"šÃ‚º, seguro que su acuario se vera mucho mejor, no lo dude

Come ves, el Ingles, tampoco es mi primera lengua :D :D :D

Back