Tank of the Month - December 2005

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6252858#post6252858 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jnarowe
Fabulous aquascaping Ramon! The blue wall is very inspiring in that it never gets algae on it...hmmmm. Brilliant.

Hi Johnathan.
I'll address that for you. It was one of the first things that caught my eye when I visited Ramon's tank.

The blue back is actualy the back wall of the fish room. You see straight through the aquarium all the way to the back wall. Its about 4,5ft from the rear of the aquarium. Its iluminated by incidental light cast from tank's illumination. It gives an amazing sense of depth and, as you've noticed, it's always perfectly clean.

Great idea. I am not sure I can do it in my room, since there will be so much on the walls equipment wise. I may do fold down sheets hinged on the ceiling.

This is a very beautiful tank.
Yesterday Ramon gave me the honor of showing me this piece of art.
I was hypnotized for a long time; itââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s a marvelous tank.
Thank you, Ramon

That is a serious reef keeper :)

Amazing dood... that is impressive!
Congrats on for tank of the month
you definately deserve it!!

This is truly an amazing marine aquarium, you inspire all of us
to reach for the stars. The living fish and reef are so vibrant and healthy. Keep up the great work.

Irene

It it possible that you take a picture at the ACLS modul. I want to se how it look like at the back of the modul

Thanks at all for yours compliments.

Russell Maynard : I peinted the wall with normal peint, anything especial.

wrang : At the back of the modul, don't have anything especial, just a cooling fan, a fuse and the cable with the especial Sfiligoi socket (with 8 pins). even so, this I will tray to make a picture for you

Outstanding reef landscape and amazing corals & animals Devilsea. :) I fully agree you deserves the tank of the month

PD as usual I arrive late to all posts, but u know... I'm a reefaholic :lol:

Felicidades! Tienes un tanque muy bello, me gusta el diseño del tank room.

-You have a nice tank, i like so much the tank's room design.

Adriana E.

To Wrang

This is a picture to the back of Sfiligoi ;)

100_0857.JPG

Nice tank!
One question: How do you like the Zeovit system? Does it really make your SPS color looks more vivid or bright than before?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6439644#post6439644 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by devil sea
To Wrang

This is a picture to the back of Sfiligoi ;)

100_0857.JPG

devil sea: Thanks for the help!
Great picture. It has talked about this in a swedish forum and some says its special contakt at the back. Is it like this ones

attachment.php

Back